Photos take up lots of space on your iPhone. Videos even more so. Follow these instructions to copy your iPhone videos and photos to a PC so you can delete them from the iPhone and free up storage space on the device.
Here’s how to back up iPhone videos
1. Download the PC program from the below page:
2. Start the program and connect your iPhone to the computer. The method also works for iPad and iPod touch
3. Once your iPhone videos and photos show up in the main program window, choose “Videos” from the right side
4. Select the videos to back up. To select all press CTRL + A
5. Now drag and drop the selected videos to a folder on your PC or to your PC Desktop
That’s all, the videos are copied to your PC. In my case, the video files were transferred directly to my PC Desktop.
If you wish, at the end, you can delete the selected videos by right-clicking on the selection and choosing "Delete from device".
This is an easy method to backup iPhone videos to PC and quickly free up space on your iPhone. Learn more.